franqbox is a Germany-based software company. We provide a B2B2C software solution that enables businesses to collect, manage, and make sense of customer feedback privately and in real-time. Since our foundation in 2019 our innovative AI-based solution has already caught attention and received a prestigious grant from the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (Germany). We are excited to be growing a professional, diverse and creative team to help us reach international success and build a company where everyone contributes, is valued, heard and can thrive.
- Help us further develop our SaaS solution with new functionalities and user-facing features.
- Improve our back-end and infrastructure performance, security and reliability.
- Provide insight and technical knowledge to further improve our system architecture and infrastructure.
- Visualise data from our AI solution and integrate it with the franqbox dashboard.
- Manage and coordinate new junior and intern developers.
- If you are interested, you can also work on our AI solution (we use Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Translate).
We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of work experience in software development.
- Experience with Node.JS and React.JS.
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript.
- Experience with managing and designing SQL databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Good knowledge of AWS services and deployment (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda).
- Good knowledge of working with containers (we use Docker).
- Hands on experience with Linux.
- Experience with managing and designing RESTful web services and APIs.
- Things you do on your own: documentation, version control, code refactoring, write tests, integration.
- Confidence picking up new frameworks and tools as required.
- Confidence to coordinate and manage junior developers and interns.
- Knowledge of security best practices is a plus
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Currently remote role (due to pandemic). Once we are safely back in the office, you can choose to join our team in Germany or continue to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to advanced courses and workshops upon request.
- Small team, direct communication, and no useless long meetings.
- 24 paid vacation days a year.
If you have further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org