Full-time, or Part-time.
franqbox is a Germany-based software company. We provide a B2B2C software solution that enables businesses to collect, manage, and make sense of customer feedback privately and in real-time. Since our foundation in 2019, our innovative AI-based solution has already caught attention and received a prestigious grant from the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (Germany). We are excited to be growing a professional, diverse, and creative team to help us reach international success and build a company where everyone contributes, is valued, heard, and can thrive.
- Make franqbox’s visual identity tasty.
- Design social media and online ads assets (posts, stories, banners, etc.).
- Design and edit illustrations, posters, icons, letterheads, newsletters, and along the way create design guidelines.
- Take UI mockups and wireframes from UI/UX designers, and transform them into exceptional designs, with focus on aesthetics, colors, fonts, and illustrations.
- Keep the visuals of our all digital assets consistent across all platforms (website, apps, social media content, ads, posters, etc.).
- Only if you are interested, you can also work in motion and animation design (we encourage our team members to expand their knowledge base and skills, and support with access to online courses, webinars, etc.).
We Are Looking For
- Portfolio, Portfolio, Portfolio.
- Exceptional taste for colors, fonts, white space, and visual balance.
- Confidence in designing illustrations.
- Sharp eye for detail to create pixel-perfect designs.
- Basic knowledge of (or willingness to master) web and mobile UI design standards and best practices.
- Confidence in trying new and edgy design concepts.
- Appetite to follow new design trends.
- You know your tools well (you can work with tools of your choice).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus but not required.
- Currently remote role (due to pandemic). Once we are safely back in the office, you can choose to join our team in Germany or continue to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to advanced courses and workshops upon request.
- Small team, direct communication, and no useless long meetings.
- 24 paid vacation days a year (only for full-time employees).
If you have further questions please contact email@example.com